West Virginia About Gross Security, LLC
License & Certification
We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of West Virginia. We are certified by the NRA, Cisco, CompTIA, and Intuit.
Tagline: "We are Army trained, college educated, industry certified, decades experienced, licensed, bonded, insured, and ready to meet your personal, business, home, and computer security needs!"
We strive to provide outstanding security services. Locksmith | Alarm Installer | Video Security Systems
For home, business or commercial sites, we can recommend cost effective security solutions, tailored to your specific needs.
Give us a call at 304-205-1174.
The company founder is William Gross, a retired US Army MP (Military Police), qualified on over a dozen military weapon systems, adjunct professor at WVUP, and Licensed Private Investigator. His education includes two master’s degrees and numerous industry certifications. Mr. Gross is also a certified locksmith, gunsmith, solar installer, and licensed low voltage electrician.
We are continually attending seminars, training events, and are constantly enrolled in one course or another. This industry changes far too rapidly for any expert to rest on their laurels. Our commitment to continual professional development is expensive, demanding, and time consuming, but it allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art skills needed in today's competitive marketplace.
- We are located in downtown Spencer, WV at 151 Main Street, Suite 1.
- Our phone number is 304-205-1174.
- Our website is http://www.GrossSecurity.com/index.php
- You can contact us electronically by using the Contact Us page.
Why Choose Gross Security?
- We are highly experienced; experts in surveillance and research
- Free initial consultation
- We demonstrate attention to detail
- We are dedicated to your satisfaction
- Confidentiality is 100% guaranteed
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and encryption
- Our firm and agents are fully licensed & insured