West Virginia Digital Forensics (hard drives, cell/smart phones & other devices)
The prosecution team leverages the WV State Police crime lab as a resource against your client; what’s in your wallet?
Gross Security now offers digital forensics for computer hard drives, cellular/smart phones, and other electronic devices, such as:
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Digital Cameras
- Memory Devices
- SIM cards for both GSM & CDMA
We utilize commercial and open source tools:
- Making a bit-for-bit duplicate image
- Preserving the chain of custody
- Producing comprehensive reports that contain:
- Executive summary
- Easy to understand explanation of the process and findings
- Highly detailed technical report
We are available to testify about our findings.
Our tools allow us to conduct logical and physical extractions, integrating Google Earth, advanced parsing and analysis, file sorting, and comprehensive reporting. We extract user data such as call logs, contacts, pictures and SMS (text messages); we conduct full physical acquisitions including file system and deleted data; this service applies to many devices including most CDMA phones, Android phones, and many GPS devices. We extract or bypass passwords on hundreds of devices including iPhones and Androids.
Under certain conditions, we can recover deleted files and break encryption.